St John’s is an active and caring community, enjoying a raft of spiritual and social activities and taking part in opportunities to help others.
- Reflection on Sunday sermons
- Quiet Days encouraging reflection on spiritual matters.
- Morning tea after the Eucharist on Sundays
- Lunches in the refurbished hall and kitchen complex or in the garden, weather permitting
- Celebrations of events important to the parish and parishioners
- Petanque played on the piste in nearby Victoria Park
- Events, such as the annual Australian Board of Missions (ABM) Dinner
- Examinations supervision of students studying externally at interstate and overseas universities
- The Community Store in the Hall open on Saturdays 9.30 am–3.30 pm